[TYPO3-dev] Calling an extension without caching

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sat Mar 24 00:42:16 CET 2007

"Elmar HInz" <elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1174642249.13565.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Am Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:15:41 +0100 schrieb Georg Ringer:
>
>> Hello,
>>> That is logically. You don't make use of a child USER_INT. So with
>>> ve_guestbook or no_cache your code is executed every time. With tt_news
>>> it
>>> is run one time and then cached with the tt_news plugin.
>>
>> it is logically to me too but how to solve? ;)
>>
>> georg
>

> Hi Georg,
>
> I tried to give an partly answer in my first posting. Maybe you didn't
> notice?
>
> Elmar

hi,

remember the technique that Joey has showed on a question of mine with the
same idea: creating a non-cached part in a cached extension.
The solution was to create a COA_INT-object with an userfunction. I
described this technique in a german article, which can be found here:
http://www.sk-typo3.de/COA_INT-in-Extensions.190.0.html

vg  Steffen