[TYPO3-dev] feAuth process

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 23 23:28:03 CET 2007

Andreas Balzer wrote:

>> I am currently working on a feUserAuth service.
>
> just to know.. Why do you want to reinvent the wheel?

An authentication service is not the reinvention of the wheel! Go and have a
look at TER, search for services, and see how they can be used.

@Nikolas:
There is a full description of this stuff in Renés 3.7 backport (services
and authentication services are only available in 3.8 and later). You can
find that here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/cc_sv_auth/current/

I'll have to make a note for myself to merge this stuff into the Core API...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out