[TYPO3-dev] how to call image function (imagemagick) from extension php

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Mar 14 16:56:46 CET 2007

Christopher Torgalson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 3/14/07, Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] <mathias at typo3.org> wrote:
>
>> Andrew Davis schrieb:
>>
>>> ? Any suggestions where to look?
>>>
>> Jup, in the english mailing list.
>> This list of about developing TYPO3, not developing UTILIZING TYPO3.
>>

> If this is true, someone had better change its NAME. It has always
> been referred to (everywhere as far as I can tell...) as the " List
> for Core-/Extension development". Nothing in that name suggests to me
> that questions about extension development in general are
> inappropriate here.

Agreed,

I feel that any extension developer should be able to ask questions here,
since a lot of developers are here.

Typo3 English is (IMHO) more for using typo3, setting up typo3 creating
sites with typo3 and TS configurations etc etc (whatever etc is..).

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer