[TYPO3-dev] New Textmate Bundle and Typo3 Blog

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Fri Mar 9 15:11:39 CET 2007

Steffen

I think the wiki idea is great, and have found it useful.

What would be nice is to have the extension manuals ONLY here, so that everyone is trained to use one source. Right now there is a problem as one sees duplicated content, and is not sure if the wiki is more current, or the extension manual!

thanks,
su