[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:54:03 CET 2007

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> It is a Beta. And it placed in the Banner.

I heard that it is beta. And?..

> Look at the Joost People. They did it this way too.

I do not know what is Joost and I do not really care how they did it. If
I need a code snippet or information, I just search. If I can get it
with one or two clicks - fine. If not, I go to another search result.
Life always attempts to go the easy way.

Answer, please: why do you want me to register to read this link:
http://www.t3one.com/start/development/16/

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/