[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:41:09 CET 2007

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> I think this discussion is rather important and I am still not finally
> decided to one or the other side but I will give you an answer for your
> "why".
>
> If I add:
> * my personal skills
> * the amount of bugs I fixed
> * my online-status
> * some other *personal* information
>
> then I *might* feel better if that information is not spread to the
> whole world but to the folks that are involved in the project themselves.

Peter, please, go to that site and click link on the right that says
"Core 4.2". Do you expect any personal details there? Or anything that
should be protected?

I understand if one wants to protect his data but why protect articles
from reading??? It is the same like if Google stats requiring to
register for using search!

There are no open articles on that site (except "About"). None at all!
Imagine I am a new visitor. Why should I register on this site? Give me
a reason why should I spend time for this. As visitor I have no idea is
it worth and I even cannot find if it is worth! All information is
restricted! It is like inviting people to join some club and asking to
pay first and then to see what is inside. Will you go there unless you
have heaps of money?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/