[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:40:16 CET 2007

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> You do not need to register to read the story.
> http://www.t3one.com/about/story/

I see nice familiar faces on the right of the home page. I clicked
there. And got request to register and to give you my e-mail. Nope, no
go. I do not know this resource. I do not buy things that I cannot try
first. I do not trust to anyone on the web (though I can trust to you
personally).

You can say whatever in "About" section but this is your own
advertisement. May be, it is the only good thing on the site, how do I
know without looking to the rest? Should I bother to register only to
find if it was worth? Nope.

Typo3 is an open source, free system. Why do you close sections of your
site than? Do you really think that anyone needs to login of he wants to
read about "Core 4.2" or "Security"? This is wrong. You are trying to
create a closed society, which is not acceptable personally for me.

Nothing personal but choosen concept is wrong in my opinion.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs