[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Wed Mar 7 10:43:35 CET 2007

Am Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:25:32 +0100 schrieb Peter Russ:

> Fixing can be done with REGULAR typo3 account. Just go to bugs.typo3.org
> and start with the item you like most. You should have heard about that ;-)
>
> Regs. Peter.

Hi Peter,

I want to set up a TYPO3 demonstration with different CSS to switch like
http://www.csszengarden.com/ under the url zengarden.typo3.org.

What kind of fix do I have to send to reach this? The ways I tried to
contribute this idea, I always was running against walls somehow. Maybe
it is more realistic to do this on t3one.com. ;-)

Regards

Elmar