[TYPO3-dev] Extensions disappearead from TER

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Mar 6 15:36:05 CET 2007

We had the same issue about a week ago.  After an extension upload, all
of our extensions disappeared and the upload counters were reset.

The T3X files were not deleted though, and after about 10 minutes it all
came back. We were working around the time documentation is rendered so
maybe that triggered it and you'll see something tonight?

Not much good advice but at least I can say you're not the only one :)

Thanks,
Jeff