[TYPO3-dev] Extensions disappearead from TER

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Tue Mar 6 12:18:28 CET 2007

Hi,

three of my extensions have disappeared from TER during the last 48
hours. The extension keys are realty, kurzfields and formidabledatetime.

All of these extensions have been uploaded for the first time during the
last two months. Now they still appear in my list of extension keys, but
their upload counter says "none", and they cannot be found using the
search function anymore.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Does anyone know what to make
of it?

Regards,

Oliver