[TYPO3-dev] localized records from extension show up on both site languages

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Tue Mar 6 11:04:24 CET 2007

I have made an extension with the purpose of showing
some appartments for rent and now I have created another language
for my website and of course the appartment description and likewise
have to be translated.

What I have done so far is to copy an existing appartment record and chosen
the new language from the language dropdown box.

Yet, when I preview my page, appartment records from both languages are
shown.

Menu items and page names are translated just fine, so something is working.

Do I need to do something special with my extension?

This is my typoscript template setup:

config {
    linkVars = L
    sys_language_uid = 0
    sys_language_mode = content_fallback
    sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
    sys_language_error_pid =
    language = dk
    locale_all = danish
}