[TYPO3-dev] clear page cache of page branch

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Wed Jun 13 09:51:21 CEST 2007

> The latter is the thing I'm really lookig for as I use the contents of a
> special page on every page (footer area) in a multi-domain setup. So I
> want to clear the cache of that domain and not the complete cache.

There is another chance to get it done... Heard of reg1 / appid? reg1 is a
field in the cache-table, so you can query all cache sections where a
specific id is set. There is a switch in globals, I think it was called
appId. If you set it, that is saved to reg1. So in the frontend (or be), you
query all pages with your appId, after you set this ID in each case you use
that specific content.

JH