[TYPO3-dev] clear page cache of page branch

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Jun 13 09:37:21 CEST 2007

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Is it possible to clear the page cache for a whole page branch (NOT a
>> page with subpages or the WHOLE tree) with one API call?
>
> There's even an extension for that in TER.

Even? I was asking for a Core API call :-)

 > from the clickmenu you can  then clear the cache for a branch...

Nice and interesting.

Ideas:

* A "clear cache" submenu of the tree context menu with "page" and "branch"
options.

* An new option "branch" for the clear cache drop down in Web>Page.

* A TCEMAIN option like this TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = 12,23,branch:30 which
will clear cache for pages 12 and 23 and the complate branch starting from
page 30.

The latter is the thing I'm really lookig for as I use the contents of a
special page on every page (footer area) in a multi-domain setup. So I want
to clear the cache of that domain and not the complete cache.

Masi