[TYPO3-dev] Extending existing list in Web > Info module

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Jun 12 17:39:24 CEST 2007

Peter Klein kirjoitti:
 > Ok. you didn't specify that in your previous mail.. ;)
 >
 > Try looking at "typo3/sysext/cms/web_info/class.tx_cms_webinfo.php" -
That's the file used when rendering Web > Info > Pagetree overview.

The generation of the list uses functions definded elsewhere.

$theOutput.=$this->pObj->doc->section($LANG->getLL('pageInformation'),$dblist->getPageInfoBox($this->pObj->pageinfo,$this->pObj->CALC_PERMS&2),0,1);

found from
require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('cms').'layout/class.tx_cms_layout.php');

$dfields =
explode(',','alias,target,hidden,starttime,endtime,fe_group,no_cache,cache_timeout,newUntil,lastUpdated,subtitle,keywords,description,abstract,author,author_email');

I tested to alter this

That effects to this list
Page information
  belge bar&bistro
Created by:   	...
Created date:   	...
Last change:   	...
Last change, content:  ...
Alias:   	....

but that was not the desired result - good to find that anyway.

I would need to manipulate in extension
Pagetree overview > Basic settings

Presumably found from:
require_once(PATH_t3lib.'class.t3lib_pagetree.php');

or
class.db_list.inc
because this
$dblist->generateList();

is there.

But that has also references - I don't figure, what function I should
actually change in order to get Pagetree overview > Basic settings  changed.

But I don't understand where is the function call.

In fact it would be nice to have *hooks* to define these more dynamic -
or even better have some TypoScript to redefine this list.