[TYPO3-dev] typolink.userFunc just handles first part of Link

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Sat Jun 9 06:56:30 CEST 2007

Hallo Joey,

no this won't work and it is my fault because of less information.
I need a kind link management. So I select in the link popup of the RTE
a record which holds an url. If the record changes, the url should also
change in all pages where this record has been chosen.

As a 2nd feature I also need to manipulate the linktext itself. First I
wanted to do it with some custom tags but there was no way for me to
make this happen (look 2 threads before).

So now I just use the same function as linking to a page, and write a
kind of notification into the class of the link. Afterwars I use an
userFunc >
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.userFunc to manipulate
all the links with the special class.

It is not the best way but works with just 2 disadvantages
- I need the class of the link for myself but this is still ok
- a 4line patch in class.tslib_content to change also the linktitle.

If someone has a better way, don't hesitate.
georg