[TYPO3-dev] MULTIMEDIA

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jun 1 15:54:04 CEST 2007

Hi Martin.
For Flash, you will need to use different OBJECT tags, depending on which
browser you are using.
As IE needs a CLASSID to stream the content correctly, but Mozilla doesn't
work with a CLASSID as it needs a mimetype instead.

See: http://alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay

Maybe thats similar for non-flash objects too?

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> skrev i en
meddelelse news:mailman.1.1180705214.10088.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...