[TYPO3-dev] Admin of this list

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jul 31 11:22:11 CEST 2007

Hi Elmar,

> would it help, to generally inhibit attachments on all lists? Maybe even
> signatures? People could send links to files if needed.

This is already done on most of these lists, though not all (yet). Because
mailman doesn't offer global configuration, all lists need to be updated
manually, and that's why some still allow attachments.

However, I don't think that this would solve the problem much because most
of the signatures I had to remove in the past were plain-text inline
signatures.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out