[TYPO3-dev] Workspace and localization

Pierre Rouwens pierre_rouwens at dmr.ca
Thu Jul 26 20:56:40 CEST 2007

Hi there,

Please i'm currently working on a module to handle something like IRRE
but WITH localization and workspace compatible, so i have many things to
handle. BTW IRRE can't handle childs localization for the moment, that's
why i'm trying to dev this module.
creation of a paper with associated article. when i localize a paper i
need to localize in the same time all the article, and this working with
workspace. I've searched trough the source, but i still miss
informations. What is the best way to localize properly ? when i use
tce_db with the localize command it seems working but the t3ver_oid is
not correct... ans so on.
Can you please just tell me what are the best functions to use to assure
compatibility ?
for both localization and workspace.

Thanks a lot in advance

Pierre