[TYPO3-dev] Trying to contact Kasper Skaarhoj (Skårhøj?)

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Wed Jul 25 11:34:39 CEST 2007

Hi

I improved (accessibility, xhtml-compliance) feuser_admin for our
website and wanted to ask him (he's listed as the author) if he wants to
use the new template for a next release. After trying 2 different
Mailaddresses from typo3.org I give up. Looks like he had to shut down
them all thanks to our beloved spammers. Can somebody help me with a
working way to contact him or should I simply post the template to this
list?

Thanks!

Regards
     Peter