[TYPO3-dev] Funding and the Association

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jul 20 18:18:39 CEST 2007

Hi!

Johnny Peck wrote:
> How are contributed funds to the TYPO3 Association appropriated to
> projects or developers?
>
> Whom ultimately decides on resource/monetary distribution?

As far as I know it is decided once a year by members of association
based on submited projects. You need to submit your project if you want
funding. But typo3 must really benefit from your project. myanothershop
kind f extension would not I think. Concurency is quite high there.

> On a side note, but important to me, how do I find a link for a
> newsgroup thread to post as reference?  If it matters, I use Mozilla
> Thunderbird.  Thank you.

I usually go to lists.netfielders.de, search mailing lists archives and
post link to the archived post web page.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/