[TYPO3-dev] Using the rtehtmlarea browse_links with an input field

Pierre Rouwens pierre_rouwens at dmr.ca
Wed Jul 18 01:24:37 CEST 2007

Hi again,

the rtehtmlarea browse_links is to create a link to tt_news single view
in an input field :)

this is the part from TCA :

"config" => Array (
                 "type" => "input",
                 "size" => "30",
                 "wizards" => Array(
                     "_PADDING" => 2,
                     "link" => Array(
                         "type" => "popup",
                         "title" => "Link",
                         "icon" => "link_popup.gif",
                         "script" =>
"EXT:rtehtmlarea/mod3/browse_links.php?mode=wizard",
                         "JSopenParams" =>
"height=300,width=500,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1"
                     ),
                 ),
             )

Hope it can help.