[TYPO3-dev] Any bugfix coder for DAM available?

Sat Jul 14 14:09:18 CEST 2007

> I have started a discussion on 10.06.2006 14:30 on the
> extension-coordingation to bring in most functions of the fh_library
> into lib/div.
> There is still no response when I can do so or what I have to change. It
> is hardly possible to contribute with so little response.
>
> - Franz

Hi Franz,

I confirm that. The unanswerd posting is that from 20.10.2006. It was an
answer to a posting that was 3 monthes old. So it dropped into a very
recent thread. I was very occupied end of last year and this spring. I am
sorry for that. I doubt please post some reminders.

Regards

Elmar