[TYPO3-dev] Any bugfix coder for DAM available?

Sat Jul 14 13:25:46 CEST 2007

Franz Holzinger wrote:

> Elmar Hinz a écrit :
>
>> Yes, there is a svn. But the rules say, that you should not work on
>> foreign extensions without asking before. A never got an answer whatever
>> I asked.
>

> The same troubles are with the lib and div extensions. It is hard to use
> them, because of very little feedback from the extension author and no
> possibility to get the proposed and sent patches in.
>
> Greets,
>
> Franz

Hi Franz,

that is wrong. If you read the newsgroup of lib/div development
t.t.extension-coordination you will find a lot of discussions and feedback.
People send patches and bug reports to bugs.typo3.org. All bug reports have
been considered. lib/div has been announced as open for contributions even
in SVN. Some people make use of that option, but only few. There is the
option to make a branch of lib to demonstrate complexer ideas. Nobody did
that so far. There are times when I am completly busy. But then there are
other people in the list, too.

So what?

Regards

Elmar