[TYPO3-dev] postUserFuncInt

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jul 13 19:31:39 CEST 2007

> sry for the next thread :-)
>
> if i use page.stdWrap.postUserFuncInt all Plugins from type USER_INT
> are not displayed. In my function i return the $content as it is.
> In HTML i see something like
> <!--INT_SCRIPT.f2d1060de4977589c90123402451ade0-->
>
> can someone explain me this phenomen or is it a bug ?

You can't have INT inside INT.
So the behaviour you experienced is the same as if you were using

10 = COA_INT
10 {
    10 = USER_INT
    10 {
        blah
    }
}

You can only use one level of xxx_INT elements
since they are replaced with the marker like the one you posted
and replaced one by one while getting the page content from cache.

Same thing happens with a userfunc in this case.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de