[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for ajax use in BE?

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jul 12 14:28:30 CEST 2007

For the BE,

prototype is quite ok, and possible there is room
for an other, or multiple.

The whole javascript frameworks discussion goes into
the discussion of 'windows vs mac vs linux'.
I don't think that any framework is particular better then a other
framework.

I don't like mootools and jquery for my reasons, I use DOJO a lot which
is speed of developments, exactly the same reason why other people
use mootools
and jquery I think :)

You are more then free to load any framework in the BE as you wish.

End of discussion of what framework is better???

Ries