[TYPO3-dev] Any bugfix coder for DAM available?

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:58:49 CEST 2007

>> full ack. Anyone who writes an extension for the public use is also
>> responsible. If he don't continue he loose his responsibility.
>>
>> Best solution would be a special team who can be contacted if an author
>> doesn't response for a while. This team sends a mail to the author with a
>> ultimate date, after that without answer he loose the key.
>>
>> vg  Steffen

I'd say the author should'nt loose full control. There should be created
a "virtual user" so that the author has to accept a second developer
having write access to the extension key. I know it's not possible at
the moment. But it should be possible to create a user and send both
author and new developer the password.

If there is no one who wants to be responsible - how about the ECT?

Regards
Sebastian