[TYPO3-dev] Any bugfix coder for DAM available?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Jul 10 13:41:50 CEST 2007

Hi!
As there are no real news in the dam list by the extension author but
there are quite a few bugs listed on bugs.typo3.org, I wanted to know
whether there's someone who can fix some of the available bugs for free
and upload the patches to TER? DAM is a really important feature of
TYPO3 and it's a little bit sad that there doesn't seem to be any
development at all at the moment.

Many people have real problems with DAM because there is a major bug
with utf-8 that prevents the extension from working. For me that means
that I can't include new images for my website articles which is really
bad. But I'm definitly not the only one with those problems as you can
read in the DAM mailinglist.

So I and probably all the other DAM users would be thankful if somebody
has time to spend on coding for DAM.

Thanks in advance

Andreas Balzer