[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for authentication of BE-Users in Third Party Software

Mon Jul 9 17:12:59 CEST 2007

> Hi Elmar,
>
> I tried this already. It throws another exception: The paths ($BACK_PATH
> and the constant TYPO3_MOD_PATH) are not valid if I include the conf.php
> or my custom script from a third party script in a subfolder of modX
> (eg. mod1/phpMyAdmin-2.10.2-english/).

Ah, the hell of pathes in PHP development!

However, I would search the answer in setting appropriate values for
$BACK_PATH and TYPO3_MOD_PATH, whatever that means and where it is to do.

I wouldn't call it a hack then. Just the daily difficulties of PHP
development increased by a dose of grown T3 architecture.

V5 will bring improments here. :-)

Regards

Elmar