[TYPO3-dev] problems in many extensions

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Jul 9 15:14:32 CEST 2007

Hey steffen,

I have read about that indeed, But I am a php4/php5..x1 user still :)

Just to clarify and from what I understood:

You cannot declare a function like this anymore:

function xyz($this) {
}

Normally that shouldn't never happens since it doesn't make since in
any function
that is member of a class.

So it needs to be changed to:
function xyz($that) {
}

($that or any other sensible variable name)

Ries