[TYPO3-dev] ajax problem in BE (windows)

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jul 9 13:11:47 CEST 2007

Hi Benjamin,

this happens with latest version (4.1.1 and 4.2 dev). I do have many local
installations on my computer. Strange that some are working (4.1.1), my dev
installation worked before but at one point no more. I'm lost with this
problem, maybe you can give me a clue where to debug.
I looked with tamperdata and the response is empty at this point.

I looked at an older installation (4.0.2) and there is same problem :-(

If you want you can contact me private and i can give you a url from my
local computer.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.4881.1183978582.29892.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...