[TYPO3-dev] pi_linkToPage doesn't return correct links after fe-user change

Martin Borer mbarts at gmx.ch
Sat Jul 7 22:19:11 CEST 2007

Hi list,

My extension updates the field "usergroup" of the logged in fe-user
(adds an new group). After this update, I also return a link by the
function "pi_linkToPage" in the same script.

The problem is, that this returned link is protected by the group I've
added to the fe-user just some lines before calling the function
"pi_linkToPage". So the link is generated with the "old" access state of
the fe-user -> No linking. After a reload in the frontend, the link
appears correct.

My question:
Is there any possibility to reload the access state, witch is used by
the function "pi_linkToPage"?

thx for your answers...

Greets
Martin