[TYPO3-dev] Cannot log in to backend on first attempt

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Jul 6 20:29:33 CEST 2007

dl4gbe at gmail.com schrieb:
> Hallo,
>
> I personally think that the not to be able to log onto the backend is
> the biggest problem in typo3. I have this problem so many times on
> different systems that I get angry thinking about it. I hate typo3
> becouse of the backend login problem!

Hello Anonymous Coward at dl4gbe at gmail.com:

This is not the Rant list. Nobody has to use TYPO3.

Most of the time the Problems with Login into the TYPO3 Backend are
either on the client computer, the serversoftware missing something
quite obvious (like the session autostart) or the user mistyping his
password.

Olivier