[TYPO3-dev] GPL v3 :-) What they're saying about GPLv3 and LGPLv3

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Jul 6 12:59:35 CEST 2007

Hello,

I saw nobody started a thread about it, so I do it. Since a week v3 is
usable. It lasted long, but good things need a long time.

Jeremy "Samba-guru" Allison said it's "a necessary actualization" and
"it protects free software better" ("free" means freedom for writing
software). I found a nice list of others:
What they're saying about GPLv3 and LGPLv3
http://gpl3.palamida.com:8080/index.jsp

Here you have an easy-readable german article about it
http://www.heise.de/open/artikel/92214

Good lecture for the weekend, I think.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler