[TYPO3-dev] PHP5 xmlReader and entities

Wed Jul 4 19:43:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want to find out what the PHP5 XMLReader functions are helpfull for.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.xmlreader.php

I use a file with the doctype definition:

As soon as I have an entity like &nbsp; I get errors and the parser breaks.
Unfortunatly there are still few comments on php.org and my searches on
google return unspecific results.

parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined

Could it be that I need to do an entire setup of DTD catalogues to use this
PHP extension? I would expect that standards like xhtml DTD are build in.

Does anybody have a clue?

Regards

Elmar