[TYPO3-dev] Using moneylib ext to dipslay a value as a price

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Wed Jul 4 11:56:26 CEST 2007

Hi

Im want to use the moneylib format function to convert value to
currency. So 1000 will be displayed as kr. 1.000,00.

The problem is that the format function requires a value like 100000 to
convert to 1.000,00.

My database field has to be an int(11) and my field for entering the
value is setup with eval => "double2,nospace" to display 1000.00 in the
backend.

Now, how do I tell TYPO3 to convert 1000.00 to 100000 when it inserts
the value into the database?

Hope you understand my problem.

/Brian