[TYPO3-dev] Integration of gb_bedraganddrop into the Core

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Jan 31 11:42:39 CET 2007

Maximo Cuadros kirjoitti:
> I already think about it, another button together delete icon with a
> move cursor, but i dont know if scriptacoulus support it.

some extra issues

Columns view:

* it would be nice to add copy/cut/paste to core - that might not work
with AJAX because paste is visible only if something can be pasted
(implemented in tm_contenaccess and kb_nescefe)
* there is problem also with 'edit whole column'. It might be visible,
when it should not and reverse (I have disabled it from customers

List:
* disbling links at the same principle as disabling contextual menus
would be desirable (for example even if delete might be disable from
contentual menu, it might be available from extended view - that cause
inconsistent situation) top -right icons and record list related icons
could have own list.

		$this->modTSConfig =
t3lib_BEfunc::getModTSconfig($this->pageinfo['uid'],'mod.web_list');

		$typesForDisableListmoduleTopIcons =
t3lib_div::trimExplode(',',strtolower(this->modTSConfig['properties']['disableListmoduleTopIcons']),1);
if(is_array($typesForDisableListmoduleTopIcons))
	$disableListmoduleTopIcons =
array_flip($typesForDisableListmoduleTopIcons);

These are not related with AJAX but would in generally added to core.
If you add AJAX you could add also this feature.