[TYPO3-dev] Determine which table belongs to with extension key

Mon Jan 29 10:53:55 CET 2007

Am Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:25:59 +0100 schrieb Oliver Hader:

> Hi,
>
> is there a function that tells me the extension key of a table?
> e.g. table "tx_myextension_data" -> "my_extension"
>
> Thanks in advance for any hints!
>

> olly

Hi Olly,

as long as the table names keep the rules, the whole extension key is in
the second part of the name:

tx_myextension_data   could be   my_extension.

So what do you need to do? Compare the second part to each member of the
list $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[EXT]. You need to strip the underscores of the keeys
for comparism. Then you have the key.

The comparism itself should be secure. Nobody can register
"mysuper_extension" if "my_superextension" is already registered. I have
provided in a patch for TER to prohibit such "double" registrations. As
far as I know Robert has implemented it.

Regards

Elmar