[TYPO3-dev] Can some page ID point to another database?

Sun Jan 28 14:12:16 CET 2007

Am Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:34:27 +0100 schrieb John Angel:

> Hi Elmar,
>
>> Why not using
>> established methods of load balancing first? Caching headers, squid, table
>> indices, proper caching plugins, ...
>
> 1) Typo3 cache is enabled,
> 2) pageCacheToExternalFiles is enabled,
> 3) Mysql has its own cache.
>
> Everything is working properly.
>
> What else did you have in mind? I don't see much options, it has something

Hi John,

I also wrote "caching headers", "squid", "indices" and "proper caching
plugins".

Please consult google for "cahing headers typo3". That should be the first
step.

Please consult google for "squid typo3". That is maybe all you need.

Please dig into the documents about caching to find out, why a lot of
plugins don't do proper caching.

Indices: Did you check your table indices are set and optimized?

Regards

Elmar