[TYPO3-dev] extension key

Fri Jan 26 09:08:10 CET 2007

> Well, yes that's my opinion too. But if lib/dev uses smarty directly it
> should set the dependency.
>
> Masi

Hi,

if lib/div would set a dependency to all extensions it defines an
interface for, it could set dependencies up to 10% of TER on the long run.
I don't think the user would be happy with that. So it's better to set
optional combinations within the extensions that depend on the
combinations as long as the order of the instalation of lib/div and
libraryX is of no functional importance.

Regards

Elmar