[TYPO3-dev] BE module links

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Fri Jan 26 00:56:22 CET 2007

"Jochen Rieger" <j.rieger at connecta.ag> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1169741130.12042.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Jan,
>
> > as it's in the List module. Sort of a function I'd pass an array like
> > (table => my_table, id => 1, action = edit) to and it would return a
>
> the only thing I know of is something like this:
>
> $params = '&edit['.$table.']['.$row['uid'].']=edit';
> t3lib_BEfunc::editOnClick($params,$GLOBALS['BACK_PATH'],'');
>
> The method is defined here:
>
> http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/df/d8f/class_8t3lib__befunc_8php-source.html#l02257
>
> To hide and delete records you could use the datamap and tce... but I
> don't know too much about that.
>
> Cheers,
> Jochen

if you look into the core you see, that there are some functions for special
links like clickonedit etc.
the normal link has to be created manually, you have two ways:
href="index.php?action=xxx" //normal link
href="#" onclick="dosomething" // the JS-Way

There is no link engine like pi_base in FE. Because the Module is part of a
frameset you never have the troubles with many objects sharing one url.

vg  Steffen