[TYPO3-dev] bug #4690

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sat Jan 20 23:13:24 CET 2007

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1169317010.20229.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> what else should I do to get this bugfix to core ? I tried all ways ...
>
> The fix seems simple , BUT... After your change a BE setting of "1 col"
> has the value 1, which may sound natural but it was 0 before your change.
> The image rendering code may rely on 0, so someone has to go through the
> code before this can be changed.
>
> Masi

ok, you're right, for former setups it should be corrected with a sql-update
UPDATE tt_content set imagecols = 1 where imagecols = 0

and the default value for imagecol should be 1

But on the other hand all arrays start with 0, so maybe better to correct
the other elements > 0 - in this case the users have to change the TSvalue
(only when in use)

I know it is difficult to change a long time wrong setting, but anyway it
should be fixed with any needed update for.

vg  Steffen