[TYPO3-dev] TMENU: beforeROImg can't be imported from import.listnum?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Fri Jan 19 22:49:49 CET 2007

Hi!

I have this in my template:

temp.productmenu.2 = TMENU
temp.productmenu.2 {
  NO {
    linkWrap = <td class="icontitle"> | </td>
    beforeWrap = <td class="icon"> | </td>
    beforeImgLink = 1
    beforeImg {
      import = uploads/media/
      import.field = media
      import.listNum = 0
    }
    beforeROImg {
      import = uploads/media/
      import.field = media
      import.listNum = 1
    }
    #  expAll=1
    allWrap = <tr> | </tr>
    RO = 1
  }
}

Unfortunately the mouse rollover effect doesn't work. If I replace the
beforeROImg to a file, the rollover effect will work:

f.e.    beforeROImg =  uploads/media/picture1.jpg

But this is not good for me. Each menu picture is a product, and there is a
normal and a "rollover" picture for these. Does anyone idea how could I
assign these different "rollover" picture for each menu items?

Thanks Gabor Matyi