[TYPO3-dev] Mapping eId-URLs to "real" URLs

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Jan 18 19:42:31 CET 2007

Hi Masi & Cyprian,

> You are right, the usual path-to-uid translation is done elsewhere. I
> have no problem in calling a path-mapping routine myelf. The point is
> that Real URL must be aware of my mapping scheme. It must recognize the
> eId-URL prefix and act accordingly.

wouldn't it be possible to just configure it in your realURL config as
you are doing it with tt_news etc., e.g.

'eID' => array(
	    array (
	        'GETvar' => 'eID',
	        // 'valueMap => array(
	        // ),
	    ),
	    array (
	        'GETvar' => 'someOtherParam',
	        'lookUpTable' => array (
	            'table' => 'someTable',
	            'id_field' => 'uid',
	            'alias_field' => 'title',
	            'maxLength' => 12,
	            'addWhereClause'=> 'AND NOT deleted',
	            'useUniqueCache'=> 1,
	            'useUniqueCache_conf' => array (
	                'strtolower' => 1,
	                'spaceCharacter' => '-',
	            ),
	        ),
	    ),
	),

Finally realURL just needs to be aware of what could be entered as a URL
   and how each part (directory) has to be converted to a normal GET
param, no...?!

Regards,
Jochen