[TYPO3-dev] RealURL: alias_field/lookup_table doesn't work on remote server :/

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Thu Jan 18 16:49:39 CET 2007

Hello,

Could anyone point me any places where I could look for potential bugs or
missconfiguration for RealURL?

My problem is that alias_field doesn't seem to work on the remote server,
my plugin's URLs still contain only uid field instead of 'CONCAT(title,
It works on my local server with the same RealURL's configuration.
RealURL and such an alias_field works properly for tt_news and my GETVar's
config is the same as there [except of a table's name].

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl design project