[TYPO3-dev] Ugly hack in alt_main.php

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Jan 17 19:14:25 CET 2007

Andreas Balzer kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Daniel Brün kirjoitti:
>>> Hi!

>>> Which is frightening enough, since the name implies its a simple skin
>>> and not XClassing the entire Backend. Is that good style?
>>
>> XCLASSes are conditional - endeed skin_grey_2 is more than just a skin.
> and as I have always told it should be seperated into several extensions.

that is not so simple - there are much dependencies which each other
many features needs XCLASS for the *same* core file,
when separating is not simple.

In fact some features are needed also in tm_contentaccess (especially
page/file navigation tree). To get minimal code, I would need to create
shared library tm_shared_library. But that cause inconvenient need to
download first the shared library. Or some features would not be
available without the shared library.

BTW. I made better support for htmlarea. Not complete however but anyway
better than before.