[TYPO3-dev] Extension Manager crashes

Carsten Bleicker bleicker at boros.de
Wed Jan 17 18:12:23 CET 2007

i had the same problem on my apache with php5 (xampp)
after i switched the php version from php5 to php4 the extmgn works
and doenst through memory erros anymore.
this way works for me because php5 is not necessary for me.

--
------
Rechtschreibfehler sind beabsichtigt und geistiges Eigentum des Verfassers.