[TYPO3-dev] Problem displaying Non-english characters in flexform

Chetan Thapliyal chetan at srijan.in
Wed Jan 17 06:41:14 CET 2007

Hi,

I have an extension that I have developed to be compatible with both
Typo3 4.x as well as 3.8.x. The problem I am facing is regarding the
flexform. All my labels for different languages are on locallang_db.php.
When I change the system language from BE to any other than
defafault(english), I get some strange characters in flexform labels. I
have set character-set setting for BE to utf-8. Still I am facing this
problem. Can anybody suggest any hint to rectify it?

Thanks for any effort in this regards.

Chetan

P.S. - I am currently testing this extension on typo3 4.0.2