[TYPO3-dev] Web- address + returnUrl

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Jan 13 21:16:56 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> How to define returnUrl correctly
>>
>> I would make some specific returnUrl for page
>> modules, which has some extra parameters
>>
>> $returnUrl='&returnUrl='.htmlspecialchars(t3lib_extMgm::siteRelPath('templavoila').'mod1/index.php?id='.$id.$thisUser.$languagePar);
>

> You should use rawurlencode() on the query parts instead of
> htmlspecialchars(). Use htmlspecialchars only one of the whole URL.
>
> Masi

ok seems to work
I put also
$myGET=t3lib_div::_GET();

also get param through that - ok?
		$returnUrl='&returnUrl='.rawurlencode($myGET['returnUrl']);

BTW. I have still one problem. SQL-queries should in priciple work also
with other database as mysql

I have currenlty used mysql_query and mysql_fetch_array for new queries
but Stefan Galinky said that I should ask Typo3 database functions,
which would make queries to work also with other database than just mysql
Can you give exact answer
how to replace
$pageMaxItem = mysql_query("SELECT MAX(uid) FROM
pages;",$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->link);
$pageMaxItem=mysql_fetch_array($pageMaxItem);
with functions, which are not depending of mysql database.