[TYPO3-dev] cObj in BE

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sat Jan 13 11:48:46 CET 2007

"Zorik" <zorik2005 at zorik.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1168678632.9856.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> The concept in TYPO3 is complete separation between BE and FE.
> FE functions should not be available in BE by design.
>
> I would suggest you looking other (BE) solutions for your problem.
>
> Please describe the problem and I will try to help.
>

> --
> George (Zorik) Pavlenko
> http://www.zorik.net
> 052-8647043

I have to add, that my code worked until Typo3 4.0, so this could not be a
great deal.
There is only something missing now.

If you want to try, take this snippet:

include_once(PATH_site.'typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php');
$cObj=t3lib_div::makeInstance('tslib_cObj');
$content=$cObj->typolink('hello',array('parameter'=>7));

vg  Steffen