[TYPO3-dev] Ugly hack in alt_main.php

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Jan 12 13:27:06 CET 2007

Hi Tapio,

> I can't act that way, if I know that something is really done
> incorrectly. I don't say, that I do everything correctly and I'm the
> wisest. I accect complains of my works.
I am ashamed! Is that okay for you?
It was my patch that days and noone had any complains about it yet. I don't say everything is fine
and that it can't be done better. But as Joey said already, your way saying things is very ... hm
... demotivating, at least because you don't gave any usable alternatives yet.

So do me a favour. Go to the bugtracker and add a patch. The core team will take of it and all will
be happy. If you won't add a patch or stuff like that, I think noone will care about this any
longer. Just my 2 Cents.

Greets,
Thomas

--